Healing Resources are now indexed here and some are even available from our Amazon store. All of us here are the Brain Integration Institute have uncovered some of the most helpful people, books and things along our journey and finally found a place to joyfully share them…right here!! There’s nothing more powerful than a group of people coming together to support you, especially in times of healing, and not just us…authors, musicians, artists, other healers and more.
Our goal is to support you in your healing challenges and, as often as possible we will write our review and perspective on each listing and place those articles, podcasts and videos on this page as links.
Children and adults need healing resources to manage their responses to environment, emotional, mental and spiritual stress. As we connect with our Divine Human Potential and achieve well-being on a multitude of levels, we heal our brain and nervous system.
We have discovered that there are healing resources for every step of a healing journey and all choices are very personal. Some choices become treasures worth sharing and with that in mind, we hope you are inspired by what we share and return the favor by posting in the comment section about your favorite healing resource of all time and why.
Who can benefit from these healing resources?
- Highly sensitive people, empathic and intuitive individuals who want to learn more about how to use their abilities and gifts and not go into overwhelm.
- Children and adults who have sensory processing disorders, autism and other disabilities
- People on a spiritual journey who want to be sovereign from pain and suffering rooted in the ego
- People looking for pain management
- Anyone seeking to heal emotions
We welcome your reviews, contributions and suggestions. Happy reading and listening,
-The Founders and Fellows of the Brain Integration Institute
BOOKS TO CHANGE YOUR WHOLE EXPERIENCE
Becoming Ridiculously Awesome by Meredith Herrenbruck
- Blog – Book Review of Becoming Ridiculously Awesome: Who Wouldn’t Want That
- To listen to Meredith in a podcast about becoming ridiculously awesome, click here!
BOOKS TO UNLOCK YOUR UNCONSCIOUS MIND AND HEAL YOUR LIFE
Power vs Force by David Hawkins MD PhD
BOOKS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND & BRAIN
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself How to Lose Your Mind and Make a New One by Dr Joe Dispenza
BOOKS TO SUPPORT HIGHLY SENSITIVE CHILDREN
The Out-of-Sync Child Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder by Carol Kranowitz